What We Do
Wraparound care & holiday club
News & Events
T: 0191 413 4822
Children attending nursery education sessions must be at least two and a half years old, but most children start around their third birthday. Out-of-school sessions are customarily for children aged from three to eleven, but under threes are allowed to attend at the Nursery Manager's discretion.
You will be required to complete a registration form and provide information about your child at your first visit. At the time of registration you will be given full details of our policies and procedures etc.
Please contact us for any further information.
or Tel: 0191 413 4822.
If there is a waiting list, the following priorities will apply:
1) Children living in Crawcrook / registered with a Crawcrook school.
2) Children in their pre-school year.
3) Children in need or with special needs.
4) Siblings of children already attending.
5) Children attending another pre-school group will have lower priority for Nursery sessions
6) For the Holiday Club, priority will be given to children also attending during term time.
7) For out-of school sessions, eligibility will be assessed in May for the following September in order of priority:
i Children who also attend Nursery sessions
ii Children requiring care both before and after Nursery sessions.
iv Children who are siblings of children attending Nursery and out-of-school sessions
v Children who have previously attended Nursery sessions.
vi Any other children, priority in order of age, youngest first.